Description de l'entreprise
Yara provides solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. With its fertilizers and crop nutrition programs, Yara makes a sustainable contribution to responsibly supply the growing world population with food. The products and solutions that Yara offers to agriculture and horticulture worldwide ensure lower emissions, better air quality and safe and efficient application for crop growth. Yara operates globally and has its headquarters in Norway. Yara Europe employs 3,500 employees.
Yara Benelux B.V. is the sales organization for mineral fertilizers for agriculture and horticulture in the Benelux. Yara Benelux B.V. has offices in Vlaardingen and Brussels. With years of knowledge and experience, Yara Benelux is a high-quality and prominent player in the market. To support the sales organization and in particular the Agricultural Open Crops team, Green Career Consult is looking for a:
Sales Agronomist Commercially strong and with knowledge and passion for arable farming
Description de la fonction
As an agronomist, you will be the point of contact for colleagues and distribution in the Benelux and you will work from a home office and regularly consult with your colleagues in the Netherlands and Belgium. You will be managed by the Agronomy Manager who manages various teams in the Benelux. The role of the Sales Agronomist is to advise advisers working in the trade and end users about the Yara product range. In addition to the range of products, Yara is developing its sustainable range of agricultural products with an increasing number of tools and services that support farmers in optimizing the use of Yara's crop nutrition products. In this role you are responsible for the Benelux market.
- Advising consultants and end users in the application of Yara's fertilizer range, digital tools and service offerings;
- Contributing to and stimulating the “potato project” in the Benelux and taking responsibility for the agronomic share in it;
- Work closely with Yara's sales and marketing team and analyze and propose commercial opportunities for products and services in the marketplace;
- Representing Yara at regional events, such as trade shows;
- Organizing with partners field days, demos and study days etc .;
- You have at least a completed bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field of study focused on arable farming / open crops in the Netherlands or Belgium;
- You preferably have at least 3 years of work experience relevant to this position in a commercial technical position. Starters can also respond;
- You have knowledge about / strong affinity with the arable sector and you have cultivation knowledge of the larger arable crops such as potatoes, beets, grain, etc.
- You have excellent social and communication skills and are a pleasant business person;
- You are able to transfer product technical knowledge to relations and farmers;
- You are result-oriented and driven.
- You can work independently, from a home office and you take on tasks proactively.
- You are able to perform the necessary administrative tasks for this position and you are well acquainted with Microsoft Office etc.
- You are a team player and certainly not a soloist!
- You are curious and creative in your thinking and flexible and resistant to stress and you like to acquire new knowledge;
- You have a command of Dutch and French in word and writing and are also good at expressing yourself in English;
- Your work area is all of the Benelux and depending on your place of residence at the moment, in the Netherlands or Belgium, you will be employed from the country where you live from a home office, with regular trips to the countries of the Benelux and Germany.
- An independent, challenging job at a good level at a professional, internationally oriented company with pleasant and knowledgeable colleagues and an open corporate culture.
- A job with a lot of freedom and challenge in a changing and very exciting market.
- An excellent package of benefits, including a lease car, mobile phone and laptop and the possibility to work from home.
- Yara offers excellent career development opportunities to employees who perform excellently.
Do you want to be considered for this challenging job and do you think you can meet the desired profile?
Then send your C.V. and motivation email to:
Evert Verboom, senior consultant Green Career Consult via firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for more information via his mobile number: +31 (0) 6 533 750 89 www.greencareerconsult.nl
Green Career Consult is a specialized agency for Recruitment and Career coaching based in Wageningen, which focuses in particular on organizations and employees active in the Agri, Food and Green Space sectors. Candidates whom we mediate and supervise have a number of years of work experience and are prepared for a career within Agri, Food and Green Space by means of a bachelor or Master education. Green Career Consult wants to be a committed, practical and result-oriented service provider with an eye for the fact that every person is unique and has their own personality, special skills and specific knowledge. We strive to enter into lasting relationships with the organizations and candidates we work for.