Belchim Crop Protection is founded in 1987 in Londerzeel. Since then, the company has become a fast-growing international company, specialized in the development and the distribution of crop-protection products. All our international branches are guided from our headquarters in Londerzeel. We have a strong market-orientated approach which responds to the needs of the current agriculture.
Functie omschrijving - GEP Trialist
Within the framework of obtaining a GEP certificate we are looking for a GEP trialist. It will be your responsibility to ensure the implementation and follow-up of GEP trials and the validation of GEP protocols. You prepare trial visits, after your visit you write trial reports based on your analysis. Furthermore, you closely follow up (new developments in) GEP guidelines. As a member of the Trial Station Team you actively participate in the field work: field trials, maintenance, etc. You will also be in close contact with other departments.
Functie eisen - GEP Trialist
• You have a master’s degree in biology, bio-engineering,…,etc. and a phytolicence.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of crop protection, with focus on field trial management.
• You have a sound technical knowledge of current agricultural crops and practices and ARM.
• You have a good knowledge of English. Your knowledge of Dutch or French is also very good. Knowledge of other languages is definitely a plus
• You work well-organized and accurately. Good analytical skills are a must-have.
• You are able to work in team as well as autonomously.
• You like to work cross-departmental.
• A varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room for initiative and learning opportunities.
• An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
• Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign establishments.
• A competitive salary, increased with several benefits in kind.
Interesse in GEP Trialist?
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o Mrs. Joni Vleugels, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel, Belgium.