Product Manager Poultry EMEA
Product Manager Poultry EMEA
Nuscience is a worldwide producer of premixes, concentrates, nutritional concepts and functional feed ingredients for the animal feed industry. They strive to constantly innovate. At the heart of their unique ingredients are their ongoing research, development and testing programs.
Nuscience is part of the international cooperative Royal Agrifirm Group, one of the leading companies in animal feed production. By globally combining years of scientific research with local, specific know-how in the arable and livestock feed sector, they offer customers worldwide the best solutions for the challenges they face every day. Royal Agrifirm Group has presently about 3000 employees. It generates an annual turnover in excess of € 2 billion, has an international network of subsidiaries in 16 countries within Europe, North and South America and Asia and supplies products to more than 80 countries through its worldwide distribution network.
Due to their growth, we are looking for a Product Manager Poultry in the EMEA region. Do you know all about poultry nutrition? You like to advise our sales managers and clients with technical knowledge in an international context? Not afraid of a big challenge? Become part of the EMEA team and help build a responsible food chain for future generations!
Functie omschrijving - Product Manager Poultry EMEA
Support of the Poultry Business in the EMEA region in being a trusted advisor
- Nutritional guidance of customers by creating and offering the best solutions for their business. You advise on pricing, raw materials, concepts & products, package and export formalities.
- Active role in transmitting knowledge on farm and nutritional know-how towards and from local organisations by optimalisation and roll-out of nutritional concepts throughout the EMEA team.
- Collect market, product and competitor knowledge and apply this to strengthen product positioning.
- Improving technical knowledge of the sales teams and the international partners: sharing expertise through professional trainings, presentations and field visits at key accounts.
- You report to the Global Category Manager Poultry Additives and work closely with regional Sales Managers, R&D and Marketing.
Functie eisen - Product Manager Poultry EMEA
International Product Manager with commercial drive and knowledge of the poultry industry
- Graduated in Animal Science / Animal Nutrition / Livestock Production or as a Veterinarian.
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of poultry industry.
- Some experience in a commercial setting.
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Willingness to travel internationally (30 - 50%).
- Based in EMEA.
- Strong communication skills, influencer and networker.
- Customer- and service-oriented.
- Driven and hands-on: you take initiatives and like to get to work.
- Detail-oriented and pro-active.
- Entrepreneurial and self-reliant team player.
At Royal Agrifirm Group you are given the opportunity to develop professionally within an enthusiastic international team where joint efforts and mutual appreciation are key. They invest in their employees, since they make the difference. You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plan.
Agrifirm offers a good remuneration package with extra benefits in kind; 6 ADV days, hospital insurance & group insurance, laptop, phone and other working materials, development opportunities through our Academy and company activities throughout the year.
Interesse in Product Manager Poultry EMEA?
Royal Agrifirm Group has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. You can send your application through http://www.ceresrecruitment.be
For more information, please contact Christine Coucke +32 468036887.
Comprehensive information regarding Nuscience can be found at www.nuscience.eu and www.agrifirm.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.