Diabeticom is an exclusive private label producer of healthy air popped potato snacks. Thanks to its expertise and innovative technology it provides consumers with a wide range of tasty products through the major retail chains across Europe and beyond (UK, Germany, Switzerland, USA). Never fried in oil, Diabeticom’s treats not only contain 70% less fat than the usual snacks, but also offer nutritional benefits such as rich in fiber, rich in protein, gluten free, etc.
The company is decidated to the success of its clients and helps them navigate the complete private label process cycle. Diabeticom’s firm commitment to innovation is evident from its continuous investment in knowhow, technology and people. You are passionate about quality and you enjoy working in dynamic and international environments? Then you might be the QA Assistant they are looking for!
Functie omschrijving - QA Assistant
QA expert able to translate quality gaps and challenges into concrete solutions
- As part of the HACCP team, you supervise the good practice of the QMS and ensure its ongoing awareness and application.
- You maintain the documentation and specifications related to the compliance of the raw materials, packaging and finished products within the IFS requirements.
- You are accountable for internal as well as for client and regulatory inspections and you follow up on regulation changes, audit issues and corrective actions.
- You ensure effective handling and follow-up of customers and suppliers complaints.
- In this role, you also assist the R&D department in the NPD process and you report to the Quality Manager.
Functie eisen - QA Assistant
High potential talent, self motivated with a positive attitude
- Bachelor or Master: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Food Technology, Quality Management or related.
- At least 5 years experience in QA in the food industry.
- Deep knowledge of the HACCP and IFS requirements.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills you can easily interact with people in multicultural environments.
- Flexible with a team-player attitude, you’re able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- You are truly hands-on with a proactive and constructive mindset.
- Customer- and market-focused with a strong attention to detail.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- Personal growth career opportunities in a transparent and dynamic work environment that stimulates and promotes people.
- An allround QA responsibility with the freedom and openness to take initiative.
Interesse in QA Assistant?
Diabeticom has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. You can send your application only through http://www.ceresrecruitment.be. For further information, please contact Nathalie Fossier +32 (0)483 07 77 82. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.