CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, believes that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability. In agriculture, healthy animals belong to a more sustainable cycle of life and ensure a higher return on investment for farmers. CID LINES, located in Belgium, offers a broad, high quality range of products, combined with tailored advice to improve hygiene in the agricultural and food industry. They are a group of 300 passionate professionals and operating with circa 1000 articles in more than 100 markets across the globe. Well known hygiene products for pigs & poultry are for example Virocid®, Keno San®, Cid 2000®, Keno Fix®, Kickstart® and Cid Clean®. They work closely with their dealers in partnership to realize their vision. After an intensive training on products, biosecurity and the farm to fork approach on animal production, you will be responsible for the management of 20 distributors in Belgium.
Functie omschrijving - Sales Manager
Building and maintaining strong relationships with distributors
- You manage the sales budget of the Animal Health in Belgium. You work actively and closely with your local distribution partners and key opinion leaders to grow the business.
- You provide full technical and commercial support in strengthening the teams of your distributors through professional trainings, presentations and field visits at key accounts.
- You gather feedback and market information from your distributors and competitors which provides you critical intelligence to improve your marketing program.
- You actively listen to your partners to identify their needs and develop portfolio extension.
- Driving the introduction of new products.
- Participation in fairs and seminars.
- You work together with CID LINES peers in other European countries and share input from your sales area and market.
- You will report to the Sales Manager Benelux and together establish your action plan and targets, based on agreed strategies.
Functie eisen - Sales Manager
Brand ambassador and people-oriented advisor
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Animal Science like DVM, Bio-engineering, Industrial Engineering or Agricultural in general.
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in a function like Account Manager, Sales Manager or Product Manager in the field of sales of feed, feed ingredients, additives, veterinary products to intensive livestock farming.
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You are willing to travel by car throughout Belgium.
- Based in Ieper, Belgium.
- Independent, entrepreneurial and result-oriented.
- Dynamic, innovation.
- Strong communication skills, influencer, stimulating and coaching.
- Team player.
CID LINES is building up with Ecolab, the global leader in water, food safety and hygiene technologies and services. Together, they have complementary strength and expertise, creating a global Animal Health Division. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work. You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans. All of this against an attractive and competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
Interesse in Sales Manager ?
CID LINES has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. You can send your application through www.ceresrecruitment.be.
For more information, please contact Nathalie Platevoet +32 (0)483 596 798.
Comprehensive information regarding CID LINES www.cidlines.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.