Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Are you a team player with analytical skills, who makes connections, brings insight and is passionate about creating a new future for Supply Chain? You just might be the Supply Chain Analyst we are looking for!
Ardo supplies its continuously growing markets around the world with high quality frozen vegetables, herbs, and fruit with 4000 employees and 21 production sites in 9 countries. The family business sells in more than 100 countries and has a turnover of more than 1.1 billion euros.
Ardo's mission is to preserve the gift of nature as pure as possible. Ardo achieves this goal thanks to an integrated network of growing areas, production units, freezing units, packaging equipment, appropriate logistics and thorough quality control. The group's know-how and flexible structure ensure that it can respond quickly to new trends and that innovative products can be brought onto the market quickly.
Functie omschrijving - Supply Chain Analyst
Transform Supply Chain from data driven to insights driven
- Support the Group Supply Chain Director with data and process analyses in strategic and cross-functional projects contributing to the overall Ardo strategy.
- Create the needed insights for the group Supply Chain team.
- The goal of analyzing the data is to ensure that Ardo optimizes the power of its network and continuously searches for efficiency improvements and cost reduction.
- Take the lead in data driven projects like e.g. oversee, design and implement inventory procedures & tactics (eg. stock rotation analysis) and set up a solid and sustainable process to support an ongoing SKU rationalization.
- Define and set up effective reporting dashboards and KPI’s and support implementation across the group.
- You report to the Group Warehousing & Transport Manager.
Functie eisen - Supply Chain Analyst
You connect the dots, creating a new future for Supply Chain
- University degree in a business, engineering, or a technical field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a logistics or supply chain role.
- You show advanced skills in MS Office, and you can work with power BI, or you have a strong affinity to learn to use this tool.
- Business level fluency in English.
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- With your interpersonal skills and business acumen you translate complex information into business insights.
- You are a digital native.
- You are team player and a relationship builder in the group & on the sites.
- A dynamic family business and an international company? You will find best of both worlds at Ardo.
- Your knowledge, skills, and dedication are regarded as the company’s driving force.
- You will find a challenging and exciting work environment to support your professional and personal growth.
- An attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
Interesse in Supply Chain Analyst?
Ardo Group has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to Ceres Recruitment.
Further information can be obtained by reaching out to Christine Coucke +32468036887.Applications via www.ceresrecruitment.be.
For more information, please visit the company website at https://ardo.be/nl.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.