Sales & Marketing Manager Europe
Do you aspire to contribute to sustainable livestock production by introducing innovative feed solutions derived from co-products in the food, beverage, and biofuel industries? Seize the opportunity to join Duynie Feed Europe, a trailblazing feed company at the forefront of Europe’s livestock industry.
As a vital component of the Duynie Group, the largest procurement and service company for co-products, Duynie Feed Europe boasts over 50 years of experience in the animal feed market. Selling over 6 million tons of primarily moist and liquid co-products annually, they are renowned for their commitment to best-in-class service, technological expertise and nutritional innovation.
Duynie Feed Europe, with an actual presence in 15 European countries, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and six business unit directors to expand the business within existing markets and explore new territories.
Functie omschrijving - Sales & Marketing Manager Europe
Developing and implementing the European sales & marketing strategy
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Growing turnover and profit through geographical expansion, entering new markets/species (e.g., insects), developing new product-market combinations (e.g., poultry) and operational excellence.
- Positioning Duynie, creating innovative marketing and sales tools, digitalization and establishing KPIs for performance measurement.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify and turn commercial opportunities into viable business.
- Improving customer and supplier engagement and acting as a Key Account Manager for key partners.
- Supporting local businesses in managing growth and integration in alignment with Duynie standards, adapted for local markets.
- Managing the strategy and direction of marketing & communication, working collaboratively with the Marketing & Communications Manager (direct report) responsible for implementation.
Functie eisen - Sales & Marketing Manager Europe
Your passion for farming, business and sustainability sets you apart
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Agriculture, Agribusiness, International Business, Marketing, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercial position.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the agri-food sector.
- Practical knowledge and experience on a farm is preferred.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Helicopter-view mentality.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Capable of project based work.
Place of work
Preferably located in the vicinity of an international airport in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, or France. Frequent travel is required, with regular visits to the business units and the head office in Alphen aan de Rijn (NL).
Duynie Feed Europe presents an enticing opportunity in an international environment. You'll play a pivotal role in bringing sustainable feed solutions to farmers, aiding in reducing their carbon footprint and optimizing their businesses. Duynie offers an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits and opportunities for future development.
Interesse in Sales & Marketing Manager Europe?
Duynie Feed Europe has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Sales & Marketing Manager position to CeresRecruitment. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via the website www.ceresrecruitment.be.
For additional information, please contact Jan Borgers at +31 622 412 514.
Comprehensive information about the company can be found at www.duynie.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.